cti message

Subject: Status of the OASIS Open Repository libraries

Hello all,

With STIX and TAXII 2.1 released, support for the latest versions has been added to the OASIS Open Repository libraries and tools. STIX 2.2 seems pretty far off still, and we think the APIs are fairly stable. Thus, we think now is an ideal time to look at transitioning the Open Repos to new maintainers. Right now, MITRE support for these repositories will end in May 2022.

Please reach out to Rich P. if you are interested in maintaining one or more of these repos or just have questions about what this would entail. We are happy to work with you to help with the transition and onboard new maintainers.

Thank you,

            Rich Piazza

            Chris Lenk

P.S. Just for reference here is the list of OASIS Open Repos currently maintained mostly only by MITRE: