cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] STIX Incident Extension - Subgroup or Working Sessions?

Jeffrey:

Great work. Thanks for submitting this.Â

I think a number of folks from the TAC TC would be interested in working on this with you.

Interest registered.

Jane Ginn

On 8/19/2021 9:00 AM, Mates, Jeffrey CIV DC3/TSD wrote:
I wanted to share the most recent draft of the Incident property extension
that DC3 has put together both as a JSON Schema and the initial draft of the
Word version of it.  Currently this is primarily the product of DC3 and the
USG, but I was hoping that there is enough community interest in the TC to
ensure that this isn't just a DC3 core incident extension, but instead a
generic one for the entire community.

Please let me know if there is any interest in discussing this on a working
call.

//SIGNED//

Jeffrey Mates, Civ DC3/TSD
Computer Scientist