cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Nomination of Christian Studer as STIX WG Co-Chair

Dear Emily, Dear All,

I strongly support the nomination of Christian as STIX WG Co-Chair. He leads the effort in the MISP core team to support STIX and contributed
a lot into new improvements for various open source libraries supporting STIX and MISP standards.

We are super glad to see him on board for the next challenges and improvements in STIX.

Thanks a lot.

Alexandre Dulaunoy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Emily Ratliff" <Emily.Ratliff@ibm.com>
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: "christian studer" <christian.studer@circl.lu>
Sent: Tuesday, 11 January, 2022 17:43:52

Hi,
I would like to formally nominate Christian Studer of CIRCL as STIX WG Co-Chair. Christian wrote the STIX translations for MISP and has graciously volunteered to help us continue moving the standard forward. I am very excited to work with him so I ask you to welcome him along with me.
Thank you,
Emily Ratliff
STSM, Tech Lead for Systems Cryptographic Algorithm Development Group
IBM Systems