cti message

Subject: Nomination of Christian Studer as STIX WG Co-Chair

Hi,

I would like to formally nominate Christian Studer of CIRCL as STIX WG Co-Chair. Christian wrote the STIX translations for MISP and has graciously volunteered to help us continue moving the standard forward. I am very excited to work with him so I ask you to welcome him along with me.

Thank you,

Emily Ratliff
STSM, Tech Lead for Systems Cryptographic Algorithm Development Group
IBM Systems