cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] STIX WG - Please review object signing proposal

HI Emily,

I would like to see a diff of this proposal from the proposal I submitted to this TC based on what CACAO did. From what I can tell, JMG just tweaked my original content. So a diff would be very helpful since the CACAO version is already being used in the wild. Reinventing the wheel is never a good idea and diminishes the value of OASIS as whole.

Bret