cti message

Subject: STIX Incident Mini-Group Reopening

Based on real world use cases attempting to map complex incident data to STIX a request has been made to perform a major revision to the incident extension potentially splitting it into two extensions.  One for the incident and a separate SDO for activities.

Since this constitute a major change to the extension we are asking for participation in a new incident mini-group to ensure that we can arrive at a mapping that meets the needs of the community and which will result in standards path extensions.

We are hoping to have the first meeting of this mini-group the last week of March and to have them weekly until we have reached consensus on the best path forward.

If you are interested please mark what times you are available in this Doodle poll: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/bDqzQAyd