cti message

Subject: CTI TC: March Update

Hi TC,

Just following up to keep everyone informed in the interim of our regular TC meetings.

Here’s updates since last month:

  • Continued STIX WG sessions – keep an eye out for the new meeting date/time now Fridays 9-10AM EST - join if you can!
  • Suggested updates for STIX Incident Extension – the Incident Working Group may reconvene or discuss during a STIX WG session (to be determined)
  • Presented updated submissions at ITU SG17– STIX 2.1 and TAXII 2.1 are still the queue for ITU and we look forward to ITU adoption
  • Started Co-Chair Syncs – Alexandre and I met to discuss approaches. We’ll sync up with the all CTI co-chairs and OASIS to understand guard rails, lanes of support, and options so we can better support the TC and TC updates.

Looking forward to our TC meetings,

-Marlon