cti message

Subject: CTI TC May Meeting (May 18th 11AM and 9PM EST)

Hi TC,

Just wanted to let you know (in case you haven’t already seen the invites) we will have our TC meetings at our regular times this month 3rd Thursday, next Thursday May 18th at 11AM and 9PM EST (you only need to attend one session). This meeting will count toward voter eligibility.

Public Link (in case you don’t see the invites):

This meeting will not be recorded.

-Marlon