cti message

Subject: Custom Extensions in Stix

Dear members,

I am curious if anyone has a working list of custom extensions that have been contributed to the Oasis Stix community?

I want to learn about what is involved in making a contribution, like seeing if there are any best practices, or lessons learned (other than what is in the specification itself on custom extensions).

I welcome your feedback or perspective on this.

Thanks!

Jonathan Matkowsky
he/him
Principal Researcher