cxs message

Subject: Update from WG3

After thinking a lot about how profile id’s are created and isolated per “source” (crm, cms etc). This is naturally handled by trackers. So we updated the info about trackers. We also discovered that each api call would need to be directed to it’s specific repo/tenant so we added this as the root path to the API. This way multi tenancy is naturally available in API, as are tracking ID’s. Now we should be able to create both repo’s and trackers using the API directly.

Finally, we concluded profile post should be dropped, and we should rather consider an import or similar. As this will be useful for moving between systems anyhow. All the magic related to building profiles should normally occur through events, optionally re-playing them.

Export/import will solve this requirement naturally.

New PR available on Git, enjoy!

Vennlig hilsen/Best regards
Thomas & Kaloyan