cxs message

Subject: Re: [cxs] Re-election of chairs and re-confirmation of charter

This motion is now passed with the current results:

2 yes votes:
- Serge Huber
- Thomas Sigdestad

0 no votes

Serge Huber and Thomas Sigdestad as co-chairs of the TC and the current charter is confirmed.

Regards,
 Serge...Â

Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder

T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
ÂÂ