dita-adoption-fasc message

Subject: Re: [dita-adoption-fasc] dita.xml.org Meeting Notes - January 11, 2016

Hi Keith,
Remember that the Adoption TC has already done extensive work reviewing
the content that we want transferred to the new site. That work should be
the first list to consider. Also, we want all, not some of the DiTA
Adoption articles on the site, not just the recent ones. They are all
relevant.

If possible, I¹d like you to report to the TC at the next meeting. We are
not meeting on the 18th because of a US holiday.

I can probably give permission to use a sample chapter from our Intro to
DITA book, 2nd edition. We are now working on the 3rd edition.

Best,
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
Joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
303-232-7586

Join The Center for Information-Development Management Online Conference ­
Measuring Anything 2016 on January 26-27. More information at:
https://forum.infomanagementcenter.com
<https://forum.infomanagementcenter.com/>