Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] FW: Possibly final draft: Math Specializations in DITA 1.3

There are a few typos that need to be corrected, which I can provide
separately.

More serious is the discussion at the end about support for MathML in the
Open Toolkit--I have implemented support for the 1.3 MathML markup for
HTML and PDF output (using MathML embedded in the FO document, which is
supported by Antenna House and FOP) and we can include those plugins in
the 2.0 OT immediately--I just need to coordinate with Robert and Jarno.

So the discussion around the lack of support and the use of DITA for
Publishers should be replaced with a statement that it is in fact
implemented--certainly by the time the paper is published in can be.

In addition, the current D4P 1.0 MathML support also supports the 1.3
markup, in addition to the older D4P-specific MathML integration.

Otherwise, the paper seems fine.

Cheers,

E.
—————