Subject: Agenda: DITA Adoption TC Meeting - 01-05-2021

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

FYI -- In his 11/23/2020 email to all OASIS members, Chet urged TCs to review periodically TC charters and roles. I do not have this on the carry-over agenda from November, but we ought to look at both the DITA TC and the DITA Adoption TC charters at some point.
=========================
=====================================
TEAM ACTION ITEMS
01. Team: Add comments to the DITA User's Guide wiki, especially
         the section on tasks:
          > https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/DITA_User_Guide
02. Team: Brainstorm - How could we update our sample ATC whitepapers and
          samples -> DITA 2.0 and in so doing capture the upgrade
		  costs and issues.
		  > Stan: Refresh and repost the list.
03. Team: Brainstorm - What would an initial list of whitepapers on
          DITA 2.0 subjects look like.
          > Example: Use intelligent key usage approach as an
		    alternative to filtering > DITAVAL profiling (best practice).

INDIVIDUAL ACTION ITEMS
01. Gershon: Update Word file on localization financials, convert to wiki,
    and post.
02. Scott: Review the updates to the wiki page and propose next steps
    for the DITA Users Guide. How do we make it happen?
03. Stan: Contact KrisE about current TC engagements with:
    a. PDF processor vendors

	HOLD - WAITING FOR UPDATED OASIS DITA-OT STYLESHEETS

06. Stan: Push CLI stylesheets files to repo. Inform team.
07. Stan: Push badging whitepaper sources to repo as they are ready.
    Inform team.
09. Kathy: Ping WHP (Dominique Touche). Perhaps invite them to join
    us for a chat. INVITE
10. Kathy: Ditto for Kit Brown-Hoekstra (STC).
    INVITE
11. Kathy/Stan: Set up a meeting to look at stylesheet publishing
    through Framemaker.
	HOLD