Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Agenda: DITA Adoption TC Meeting - 01-05-2021

Folks interested in helping us with the Localization whitepaper:
- WhP: Dominique Trouche <dominique.trouche@whpintl.com> - he's currently based in France (CET)
- SDL: Ãsa Ahlgren <asahlgren@sdl.com - she's based in Colorado (MST)
- GlobalLink/Vasant - Debra Bissantz <dbissantz@vasont.com> - she's based in Idaho (MST)

ïOn 1/3/21, 10:25 AM, "dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Dr. Stanley Doherty" <dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of stan@modularwriting.com> wrote:

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    FYI -- In his 11/23/2020 email to all OASIS members, Chet urged TCs to review periodically TC charters and roles. I do not have this on the carry-over agenda from November, but we ought to look at both the DITA TC and the DITA Adoption TC charters at some point.
    =========================
    =====================================
    TEAM ACTION ITEMS
    01. Team: Add comments to the DITA User's Guide wiki, especially
             the section on tasks:
              > https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/DITA_User_Guide
    02. Team: Brainstorm - How could we update our sample ATC whitepapers and
              samples -> DITA 2.0 and in so doing capture the upgrade
    		  costs and issues.
    		  > Stan: Refresh and repost the list.
    03. Team: Brainstorm - What would an initial list of whitepapers on
              DITA 2.0 subjects look like.
              > Example: Use intelligent key usage approach as an
    		    alternative to filtering > DITAVAL profiling (best practice).

    INDIVIDUAL ACTION ITEMS
    01. Gershon: Update Word file on localization financials, convert to wiki,
        and post.
    02. Scott: Review the updates to the wiki page and propose next steps
        for the DITA Users Guide. How do we make it happen?
    03. Stan: Contact KrisE about current TC engagements with:
        a. PDF processor vendors

    	HOLD - WAITING FOR UPDATED OASIS DITA-OT STYLESHEETS

    06. Stan: Push CLI stylesheets files to repo. Inform team.
    07. Stan: Push badging whitepaper sources to repo as they are ready.
        Inform team.
    09. Kathy: Ping WHP (Dominique Touche). Perhaps invite them to join
        us for a chat. INVITE
    10. Kathy: Ditto for Kit Brown-Hoekstra (STC).
        INVITE
    11. Kathy/Stan: Set up a meeting to look at stylesheet publishing
        through Framemaker.
    	HOLD