Subject: Action Items: 01-05-2021 DITA Adoption TC Meeting

                 ACTION ITEMS
          OASIS DITA Adoption Meeting
                  01-05-2021
Attendees: Stan, Keith, Scott, Gershon, Kathy
Welcome!!: Josh Anderson, Peihong Zhu, Kathryn Torriano
Regrets:   None

Next meeting: Tuesday, February 2 at 12:00PM/EST
TEAM ACTION ITEMS
01. Team: Review the DITA TC and DITA Adoption TC OASIS charters
    in preparation for our next meeting.
	> https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/dita-adoption/charter.php (09/2008)
	> https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/dita/charter.php (09/2008)
02. Team: Brainstorm - How could we update our sample ATC whitepapers and
          samples -> DITA 2.0 and in so doing capture the upgrade
		  costs and issues.
		  > Stan: Refresh and repost the list.
03. Team: Brainstorm - What would an initial list of whitepapers on
          DITA 2.0 subjects look like.
          > Example: Use intelligent key usage approach as an
		    alternative to filtering > DITAVAL profiling (best practice).

INDIVIDUAL ACTION ITEMS
01. Scott: Report back to the ATC about experiences with DITA 2.0 testing.
02. Stan: Report back to the ATC about experiences with LwDITA 1.0 testing.
03. Gershon: Update Word file on localization financials, convert to wiki,
    and post.
04. Stan: Contact Kris and Robert about the availability of the latest
    PDF stylesheets.
05. Stan: Close the loop with Miramo re: using their product to produce
    ATC techpaper PDFs.
06. Kathy: Ping WHP (Dominique Touche). Perhaps invite them to join
    us for a chat. INVITE
10. Kathy: Ditto for Kit Brown-Hoekstra (STC).
    INVITE