Subject: Groups - Adoption Charter - Updated Draft from 03-02-2021 Meeting uploaded

Submitter's message
The uploaded MS Word file contains notes (flagged in red) from our 02-03-2021 meeting and updates (flagged in green) from our most recent 03-02-2021 meeting.
100% of this last round of updates happened in the Scope of Work and Deliverable sections.

Notification to the Adoption TC list of our intent to discuss and vote on a TC name change will go out in a separate email.
-- Dr. Stanley Doherty
Document Name: Adoption Charter - Updated Draft from 03-02-2021 Meeting

Description
The uploaded MS Word file contains notes (flagged in red) from our
02-03-2021 meeting and updates (flagged in green) from our most recent
03-02-2021 meeting.
100% of this last round of updates happened in the Scope of Work and
Deliverable sections.

Notification to the Adoption TC list of our intent to discuss and vote on a
TC name change will go out in a separate email.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Stanley Doherty
Group: OASIS DITA Adoption TC