Subject: Heads-up: 04-06-2021 Adoption TC Meeting Agenda Item on TC Name

Greetings --
Per the discussion at our most recent DITA Adoption TC meeting (03-02-2021), I (ATC Secretary) took the action item of notifying all ATC members via this email list that the Adoption TC intends to discuss and vote (formally) on the proposal to change its name:

FROM: OASIS DITA Adoption Technical Committee

TO:   OASIS DITA Advocacy Technical Committee

For more context on this agenda item, see the most recent (03-02-2021) draft updates to our charter at
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-adoption/download.php/68382/OASIS-DITA-Adoption-Technical-Committee-Charter_draft_03-02-2021.docx.

If you are unable to attend the meeting on Tuesday, April 06 at 12:00PM/EST, feel free to forward your thoughts to this list before the meeting. I will add an item to the 04-06-2021 agenda to review this on-list feedback.

Expect to see the agenda and roster of voting members for the 04-06-2021 meeting next Thursday (03-25-2021).