Subject: Questions to "Lightweight DITA: An Introduction Version 1.0"

Hello!

I have two questions but not comments regarding the following clauses in
"3.1 Simplified structure":

"In the base edition, DITA 1.3 has three document types and 189 element
types. In contrast, LwDITA has two document types and 48 element types. "

Question1

What are "two document types" in LwDITA? Are their subset of "three
document types" in DITA 1.3, or is there no relation between the two
clauses?

Question2

The following:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/dita/v1.3/errata02/os/complete/part3-all-inclusive/langRef/quick-reference/base-elements-a-to-z.html#alphalist
lists 182 elements, but not 189 elements.

Why does the number of elements differ.

Could anyone make clear my misunderstanding?

Best regards,

Tokushige Kobayashi

アンテナハウス株式会社
小林 徳滋