Subject: Re: [Info] correction to dita standard doc?

Hi Chris,Â

My name is Chet Ensign. I am the OASIS staff resource to our technical committees. Thanks for your close reading of the DITA spec.Â

I am copying the dita-comment@ mailing list to make them aware of what you found. If you find any additional items of note, you can subscribe to that list and send the feedback directly to the TC by following the instructions atÂhttps://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=dita

Note that because the specification is published now on the OASIS library, we do not directly make corrections to that content. Once published, we consider the specifications fixed and immutable. Typically a TC will take feedback like this and address it in an update.Â

Again, many thanks for bringing this to our attention.Â

Best regards,Â

/chetÂ