Subject: Re: EXT: Re: [dita-comment] Enhancement request of image

Hello Kris,
Thank you for contacting me.
I just captured one image from internet as an example.

image1.jpeg

Since English texts are included as bitmap, they will be out of scope of DITA translation.

It is recommended to use numbering call-out on the image, and create a table for the call out explanation under the figure.
But, itâs not user friendly.

If the text field frame can be added on the image just like image map feature, itâs convenient for translation.

I am not sure I explain the situation well.
Please let me know if you have any other question.

Thank you,
Yutaka

iPhoneããéä