Subject: RE: [dita-help] Proposed Attribute Name Change in Proposal 13060

Sounds reasonable.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: dita-help@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-help@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Tony Self
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 12:07 PM
To: dita-help@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Scott Prentice

Greeting colleagues

In the review of the Stage 3 Proposal for 13060 - expansion of resourceid with context hook metadata, a possible confusion was highlighted in that we have a proposing an map element called ua-window (in 13061), and then a topicmeta attribute of ua-window in 13060 to reference the map element.

To avoid this confusion, it seems to be prudent to change the attribute name that references the ua-window to ua-windowref. This follows similar referencing notations such as <keys> and @keyref, and @conref.

This change was discussed in the previous e-mail thread (Feedback on latest
13060/13061 Stage-3 Proposals), but because it was buried in long discussion, and due to its relative importance, I've highlighted the proposed change here.

I don't think this change should be very controversial, but if you have issues, of course please raise them now!

Cheers

Tony Self
Chair - OASIS DITA Help Subcommittee