Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Agenda for today's lightweight DITA mtg

For all:

On 7/27/2015 9:36 AM, Michael Priestley wrote:
I meant this:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita-lightweight-dita/201507/msg00001.html

Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Enterprise Content Technology Strategist
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com
http://dita.xml.org/blog/michael-priestley

From:        "Don R. Day" <donday@donrday.com>
To:        dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        07/27/2015 10:31 AM
Sent by:        <dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

Re. the 'approach to specialization' email, do you mean this?
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita-lightweight-dita/201505/msg00032.html
--
Don

On 7/27/2015 8:49 AM, Michael Priestley wrote:
We'll review status of domain investigations, talk about the updated topic and map DTDs Mark has provided, and then discuss the approach to specialization using specialized data elements that I sent out in a previous email.

Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Enterprise Content Technology Strategist

mpriestl@ca.ibm.com
http://dita.xml.org/blog/michael-priestley

--
Don R. Day
Founding Chair,

--T.S. Eliot

Don R. Day
Founding Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
LinkedIn: donrday   Twitter: @donrday
About.me: Don R. Day   Skype: don.r.day
--T.S. Eliot

Avast logo