Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Minutes from Sept 7th 2015

Correction - I'm meeting Robert next Monday.

--
Noz Urbina
Content Strategist and Founder, UrbinaConsulting.com

Author, "Content Strategy: Connecting the dots between, business, brand,
and benefits" http://thecontentstrategybook.com

--
Noz Urbina
Content Strategist and Founder, UrbinaConsulting.com

Author, "Content Strategy: Connecting the dots between, business, brand,
and benefits" http://thecontentstrategybook.com

WORKSHOP - UK Nov 2015: "Adaptive content modeling for omnichannel
delivery" http://urbinaconsulting.com/london
Save 10% with code NW10. Social shares are very much appreciated! : )