Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] <fig> added to LW DITA DTDs

Hi Mark,

We had a discussion a while back about the content model for <fig> (and where to add it to other content models) - summarized here:

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita-lightweight-dita/201508/msg00011.html

Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Enterprise Content Technology Strategist
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com
http://dita.xml.org/blog/michael-priestley

From:        Mark Giffin <mark@markgiffin.com>
To:        dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        09/08/2015 01:53 AM
Subject:        [dita-lightweight-dita] <fig> added to LW DITA DTDs
Sent by:        <dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

I added <fig> to the Lightweight DITA DTDs here (the files are set up as
a DITA OT plugin):

https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/dita/subcommittees/LightweightDITA/org.oasis.lwdita/

that's what was needed.

Please try it out if you can, I need some eyeballs on my work.

<fig> has a lot of parts. Based on my own judgement only, I removed a
few things. Among a few other things, I left out these elements from the
fig content model: figgroup, imagemap, spectitle.

Mark Giffin
Mark Giffin Consulting, Inc.
http://markgiffin.com/