Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Inconsistencies between DITA 1.3 and LW DITA?

We answered these questions on the LWDITA schemas in the meeting. Summary:
  • Elements with sub-elements like dl/dlentry, ol/li, simpletable/strow etc. -- define the sub-elements as one-or-more, not zero-or-more.
  • <prolog> for LWDITA needs to have the outputclass attribute for use with specialization templates, even though DITA 1.3 does not have it. If not outputclass, then an equivalent attribute. Discussion needed with main DITA TC on best way to do this.
  • Add outputclass attribute to <fig>.
Mark Giffin
Mark Giffin Consulting, Inc.
http://markgiffin.com/