Subject: Re: content model for LwDITA <linktext>?

Guys, this discussion should be on the official OASIS list. My apologies for not noticing that earlier

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

On 5/30/2017 8:24 AM, Carlos Evia wrote:
I agree... sounds advanced for LwDITA. See attached image.

--
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Director of Professional and Technical Writing