Subject: So long and thanks for all the fish

Hello dear LW DITA TC members-

Iâm bummed we didnât have a meeting yesterday so I could wish you well face-to-face, but sometimes things donât go the way you hope they will.

I have resigned from Comtech, and Thursday will be my last day. Comtech will be assigning another resource to start attending the LW DITA TC meetings, likely it will be our new consultant Dana Aubin.

I will miss working with you, as I appreciate your patience with me as I came up to speed on all the flavors of LW DITA.

I never suspected TC meetings could be fun, but thanks to you they are!

I have a feeling that our paths will cross again, and I hope it will be in person at a future CIDM conference when we are all speaking.

Iâll reach out to connect with you on LinkedIn. If you didnât get a request from me, it means I couldnât find you.Hereâs my new email: sabine.ocker@omnicell.com or sabine.ocker@gmail.com.

All the best wishes.

Be well, be safe, and be kind.

Sabine-