Subject: LwDITA and {: xxx} syntax

Hi gang --
I am wrapping up my testing on basic LwDITA element parity between XDITA and MDITA. Going well.

I have not been including in my Markdown code any of the following MarkedIt extensions. Just wanted to get feedback from the SC that they should be excluded.
{: #heading-level}
{: shortdesc}
{: caption="table stuff" caption-side="top|bottom"}
{: caption="figure stuff" caption-side="top|bottom"}
{: video output="iframe" . . .}
{: audio controls}
{: note}
{: .codeblock}