Subject: RE: [dita-lightweight-dita] LwDITA and {: xxx} syntax

Hi Stan.

Thanks for the status! As far as I can see from the archives, we have not discussed or decided on adopting marked-it extensions. So, for the benefit of your tests, it's only fair to leave them out right now.

f.

-----Original Message-----
From: dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org <dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Dr. Stanley Doherty
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022 16:10
To: dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dita-lightweight-dita] LwDITA and {: xxx} syntax

Hi gang --
I am wrapping up my testing on basic LwDITA element parity between XDITA and MDITA. Going well.

I have not been including in my Markdown code any of the following MarkedIt extensions. Just wanted to get feedback from the SC that they should be excluded.
{: #heading-level}
{: shortdesc}
{: caption="table stuff" caption-side="top|bottom"}
{: caption="figure stuff" caption-side="top|bottom"}
{: video output="iframe" . . .}
{: audio controls}
{: note}
{: .codeblock}

Software AG â Sitz/Registered office: UhlandstraÃe 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany â Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Sanjay Brahmawar (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Elke Frank, Dr. Matthias Heiden, Dr. Stefan Sigg - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Christian Lucas - http://www.softwareag.com