Subject: Agenda for June 27

Hi together.

Preliminary agenda for today’s meeting:

  1. Approve minutes of the last meeting from June 13, submitted by Dana Aubin (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=70099&wg_abbrev=dita-lightweight-dita)
  2. Action items
    1. Checking for support of MDITA maps in DITA-OT (Mark), see https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita-lightweight-dita/202206/msg00004.html
    2. Add bit of handling inline images in MDITA/HDITA in the spec (Frank). OPEN
    3. Reach out to DITA-OT team to get the the latest status of the org.lwdita plugin (Frank). ONGOING
    4. Try uninstall bundled DITA-OT plugin and install updated one (Frank). ONGOING
  3. Brief follow-up on discussion on getting new TC/SC members
  4. Continuing discussion about possibly supporting YAML-based maps in the future.

I do have only 30 minutes that I can devote to today’s meeting, sorry. And, we already got two regrets. I’d skip the meeting if there’d be another one.

Other than that, see you soon.

f.

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Sanjay Brahmawar (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Elke Frank, Dr. Matthias Heiden, Dr. Stefan Sigg - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Christian Lucas - http://www.softwareag.com