Subject: HDITA testing with DITA OT

I did some testing to see if a late-model DITA OT will publish HDITA content. I used the DITA OT version 3.7 that came with Oxygen v.24.1. I used the sample HDITA topic from the LwDITA Committee Note. I used a DITA 1.3 XML map to reference the HDITA topic. I used a <topicref> like this:

<topicref href="test-2.html" format="hdita" navtitle="My Navtitle"/>

I tried these standard outputs from Oxygen and they worked properly with no reported errors:

DITA Map HTML5
DITA Map PDF - based on XSL-FO
DITA Map WebHelp Responsive

I did not do comprehensive testing, my intention was to see if the DITA OT supports basic HDITA publishing, and it does.

Mark Giffin