Subject: LwDITA specialization survey questions

In the SC meeting today we talked about surveying people about using specialization in Lightweight DITA. I came up with some questions below. Comments and suggestions welcome.

I planned to survey people at the upcoming ConVEx conference in Baltimore. We also spoke about having a website survey for this purpose, and I think Jenifer said she would look into that.

Questions:

1. Are you interested in using Lightweight DITA?ÂÂÂ [to establish interest before wasting any time]

2. Are you familiar with DITA specialization?ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ [more guidance]

3. Are you interested in using Lightweight DITA with specialization?

What do you think? I know we also talked about other questions that might be asked.

Mark Giffin