Subject: Please look at my @compact bug comment before I post it

Please look at what I plan to ask the DITA OT devs about this bug on the HTML5 @compact attribute.

This is the bug:
https://github.com/dita-ot/dita-ot/issues/4298

This will be my comment (below), did I get it right?

Thanks,
Mark
------------------
Comment:

I have a request on this. Today in the Lightweight DITA Subcommittee we decided to add the attribute @data-compact to the HTML5 flavor of Lightweight DITA (aka HDITA), instead of adding a fixed @class value of "compact". Can we get you to use @data-compact or @data-compact="yes" instead of the @class syntax above?

You could handle this in HTML and CSS like this:

HTML5:
<ul class="ul" data-compact>

HTML5 XML syntax ("XHTML"):
<ul class="ul" data-compact="yes">