dita-s1000d-discuss message

Subject: RE: [dita-s1000d-discuss] Welcome to the DITA-S1000D Interoperability Discussion List!

I am heavily involved in the S1000D management and updates. I am the
U.S. Aerospace Industries Association (AIA) industry representative to
the S1000D Technical Publication Specification Management Group (TPSMG)
and US co-chair.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Hudson [mailto:scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 1:18 PM
To: dita-s1000d-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dita-s1000d-discuss] Welcome to the DITA-S1000D
Interoperability Discussion List!

Hello,

I would like to extend a warm welcome to those joining the DITA-S1000D
Interoperability Discussion List. The purpose of this list is to
facilitate an effort to create an S1000D Specialization of DITA to
promote interoperability. This will also provide an opportunity for
mapping DITA content to S1000D.

Before we begin discussing mappings and equivalent structures between
the two standards, I would like to take a quick skills inventory of
those involved. Please send the list a brief description of your
involvment, interests and skills with the standards.

My expertise is primarily in DITA, as I am a member of the OASIS DITA
TC. I have created both topic and domain specializations for DITA.

I look forward to our discussions! Thank you for your participation.

Best regards,

--Scott