dita-s1000d-discuss message

Subject: RE: [dita-s1000d-discuss] DITA/S1000D Comparison

All,
Within the UK I am the MOD's head of Policy and Advice to projects on
Technical Information. I have been involved in the application of S1000D for
over 10 years, initially its practical application on major programmes.
S1000D being one of the fundamentals of the MOD's ILS standard DEF STAN
00-60. I am the UK MOD rep to the S1000D TPSMG and a member of the TPSMG
exec. I also have staff involved in the EPWG and multimedia activity. With
respect to DITA, I have done little more than done some research and received
a couple of presentations.
Regards

John Lawless
Head Of Policy and Advice
TES-TIG-2
Room1.2.14
Kentigern House
65 Brown Street
Glasgow, G2 8EX

Tel: 0141 224 2035
Mil: 94561 ext 2035
Mob 07796336182
john.lawless334@tig.mod.uk
This E-mail was sent from and E-mail address under the control of the MOD.
Privileged/in-confidence information may be contained in this message.  If
you have received this E-mail in error, please destroy all copies in your
possession or control and kindly notify the sender by reply E-mail.  The
addressee  (or individual responsible for delivery of the message to such
person) may not forward, disclose or copy this E-mail to any third party
without prior consent of MOD.  Furthermore, MOD does not accept liability for
any changes made to this E-mail after it was sent.  Please advise immediately
if you or your employer do not consent to Internet E-mail for messages of
this kind.