dita-s1000d-discuss message

Subject: RE: [dita-s1000d-discuss] Welcome to the DITA-S1000D InteroperabilityDiscussion List!

I have been participating in both the OASIS DITA TC and Boeing S1000D WG
for the last few years, and am trying to bridge the gap between these
two very important standards for aerospace and defense technical
publications.

Thanks,

Scott Tsao
Enterprise Architecture and Integration
The Boeing Company

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Hudson [mailto:scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 7:51 AM
To: Yas Etessam
Cc: dita-s1000d-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [dita-s1000d-discuss] Welcome to the DITA-S1000D
InteroperabilityDiscussion List!

Hi Yas,

Welcome aboard! Thank you for participating in this effort.

I think everyone on the list would be very interested in the research
you have already done regarding the grafting of a DITA specialization on
a non-DITA model, specifically S1000D! Do you have any presentations or
documents that you can point us all to?

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott