dita-s1000d-discuss message

Subject: S1000D and DITA: Enhancing the User Experience

Scott:

We'll be featuring a presentation at the upcoming Documentation and Training Conference in Vancouver called:

S1000D and DITA: Enhancing the User Experience, presented by Joe Gollner of Stilo. One of Joe's clients has been using S1000D and DITA together for some time now and Joe wil be sharing the results of his case study with the audience.

I hope to see some of you there! Let me know if I can assist you in any way.

Scott Abel
The Content Wrangler, Inc.
6178 Crittenden Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46220 USA
+1 317-466-1840
skype: abelsp

DOCUMENTATION & TRAINING: THE USER EXPERIENCE
APR 18-21, 2007 ~ Vancouver BC