Subject: OASIS DITA TC: 11 May 2004 meeting reminder

Greetings, DITA TC colleagues.  This is a reminder for Tuesday's regular

telecon, from 11 AM to noon EDT.

The DITA TC web page has a Schedule page that you should consult even if
I fail to send out a reminder like this.  It contains scheduled meeting
announcements and call-in information.  Until we get comfortable with
the schedule and tools, I'll send brief reminders with essentials and
agenda prior to each meeting.

USA Toll Free Number: 866-566-4838
USA Toll Number: +1-210-280-1707
PASSCODE: 185771

Agenda:

1. Roll call

2. Review schedule for Charter activities (3-month milestone)

3. Brainstorm: What needs done by August to produce the specifications?
  Which kinds of specs are needed? (architectures, schemas)
  What can be done to bring everyone up to speed quickly?
  What process to follow to get to consensus?

  Suggested themes for briefings:
  What is a topic?
  What is a domain?
  What is specialization?
  What are the DITA design principles?
  What is a typical DITA workflow?
  How does DITA encourage reuse?

4. Housekeeping: documents, bug tracking, issue tracking, community
  support

5. W3C Compound documents paper: review edits; decide to leave/pull

Regards,
--
Don Day <dond@us.ibm.com>
Advisory Software Engineer, MS 9037D018