Subject: Support for foreign content vocabularies such as MathML and SVG

Any content? DITA's main limitation in specialization is the inability
to add new attributes. People will see the <unknown> mechanism as a way
to accomplish specializations that would need compromises otherwise.
What I fear is that this loophole becomes the de facto specialization
mechanism because it's easier, bypassing the conventional but more
restrictive mechanism, hindering interoperability.

Chris