Subject: DITA TC 1.1 issues list

Not that I enjoy loading TC members with work, but I have a suggestion
for the issues list. Could we have links in the issues list that point
to discussions or emails discussing the enhancement request? That way,
we will have more context for an issue than just the title or brief
description. Thanks.

Chris