Subject: RE: [dita] URGENT: Special meeting requested for Spec vote

What's the call-in number?

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Day [mailto:dond@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 8:04 AM
To: DITA TC list

Hi, all. Jamie Clark has just advised me that because our TC is still
grandfathered under the previous OASIS process document, we do not need
have the Special Majority Vote to resolve the negative votes.  If we
have a
quick meeting today with quorum attendance, we can still resolve to
accept
the passage of DITA as a Spec by simple majority.  If only he had called
me
1/2 hour sooner, before I cancelled today's meeting.

SO... let's do it. Please call in today at the halfway point (since it
is
too late for this note to get to you for the usual start of our
meeting):
11:30 am Eastern, 10:30 am Central.  I will take roll, and if we have
quorum, we'll take a vote on this one question:

Do you approve accepting the specification as submitted and as passed by
OASIS member ballot by the required margin?

Regards,
--
Don Day <dond@us.ibm.com>
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee