Subject: Re: [dita] OASIS DITA TC: 17 May 2005 meeting reminder and agenda

Hi, Don and OASIS DITAns:

Regarding prioritization,

> 5. Discuss how to sort out the top issues and what process to use to work
> them.

We might look for a balance between features (so DITA does what it does today better) and directions (so DITA can serve more purposes tomorrow than it does today).

Also, conceivably, we might provide finalized designs as point releases that don't progress to a full standard but can still provide new functionality more quickly.

Hoping that's useful,

Erik Hennum
ehennum@us.ibm.com