Subject: Details in the DITA spec

With respect to my questions about conref and it's semantics: I
appreciate everyone who answered describing what the DITA toolkit does.
I think that knowing what the toolkit is very valuable to me as an
implementer and as a standardizer.

That said, I think that we all agree that it doesn't really answer the
question of what the standard says or SHOULD say. Therefore I'd like to
re-ask a question I asked on last week's call. Do we have any process
planned for tightening up the 1.1 spec itself, independent of new
features?

 Paul Prescod