Subject: RE: [dita] example of catalog of small topics

Hi Bruce,

I have some questions and a few comments based on my understanding of your email.
In my experience, if a title is recurrent (same wording at a similar position), like "questions" in the previous example, it is a structural part of a topic, not a topic and therefore, should be handled as such. If you type that title manually and want the question headings "questions" to become "exercises", semantic tagging will save you a lot of time.
I hope this brings some light, unless I'm beside the point you wanted to make?

France

France Baril

Documentation Architect/Architecte documentaire

IXIASOFT

tel.:         + 1 514 279-4942

fax:         + 1 514 279-3947

toll free:   + 1 877 279-IXIA