Subject: Materials for Savourel presentation tomorrow

Yves Savourel has prepared some materials that will be the subject of his
presentation at tomorrow's OASIS DITA TC meeting.  Please refer to the link
below ahead of time, if you can.  This will be a public meeting, therefore
I will dispense with roll call and relax the rules to allow anyone to ask
questions of our guest tomorrow (although I will ask for minutes to be
taken of the discussion).

To prime the pump for discussion afterwards, I offer these questions: What
is the relationship, if any between xml:tm and its:document?  Where in the
toolchain for translation do these attributes need to be inserted and then
processed?

Yves, we look forward to your presentation tomorrow.

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

   --T.S. Eliot
----- Forwarded by Don Day/Austin/IBM on 01/16/2006 02:29 PM -----

             "Yves Savourel"
             <ysavourel@transl
             ate.com>                                                   To
                                       Don Day/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
             01/16/2006 01:14                                           cc
             PM                        "'Felix Sasaki'" <fsasaki@w3.org>,
                                       "'Richard Ishida'" <ishida@w3.org>,
                                       "'Lieske, Christian'"
                                       <christian.lieske@sap.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Teleconference Tomorrow

Hi Don,

I'm looking forward to the teleconference tomorrow.

I've made a page with a few examples of the mechanism ITS uses for
translatability and other information:
http://www.w3.org/International/its/tests/examples.html

Note that there is a illustration of using ITS with DITA (I hope I got the
document right). I'm not sure it's allowed to have a non-DITA element where
I put <its:documentRules>, but the idea is to give you a feel on how things
would work. We still have quite a few things to work out to make finalize
ITS.

Maybe it could be helpful for the people who will attend the teleconference
to see this page before.

Talk to you tomorrow
-yves