Subject: RE: image sizing

Okay, so my posting below was too long, so no one
read it, so I didn't get any answers.  (Unfortunately,
there is no way to be terse about graphic sizing which
is why it is rarely done correctly.)

So where can I find out about how DITA is supposed to
do graphic sizing?  As it stands, DITA does not seem
to support what our users need to do in this area.

paul