Subject: graphic improvements in DITA 1.1 [was: MEETING MINUTES -- 28 February 2006 -- DITA TECHNICAL COMMITTEE]

As I said in
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200601/msg00031.html
I have retracted point 3 from the proposal.  It is not
necessary for now and has potential for getting too complex.

In the interest of keeping our DITA 1.1 release minimal
(and timely), I do not recommend we try to tackle point 3
in DITA 1.1.  We can leave point 3 for a future version.

Apologies for not making that clearer earlier.

I'll be on the call next week.

paul