Subject: Re: FW: [dita] Index question

I'll suggest that indexterm would be part of the definition of the expanded
shortdesc, within the scope of design that Michael Priestley outlined this
past week.  That would mean allowing its content model to include
%txt.incl;, which is defined as including: '%draft-comment; |
%required-cleanup; | %fn; | %indextermref; | %indexterm;

(which, of course, also implicity admits fn, required cleanup, etc..)

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

   --T.S. Eliot

             "JoAnn Hackos"
             <joann.hackos@com
             tech-serv.com>                                             To
                                       <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
             03/15/2006 10:15                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       FW: [dita] Index question

      It would also be helpful to put an <indexterm> in a short description
      - you can't do that either.
      Jen

      Jen Linton

      Comtech Services, Inc.