Subject: RE: [dita] Final xml:lang proposal

1. Why can't xml:lang be added to the dita root element?

2. As a vendor: I don't intend to require my end-users to specify
xml:lang. If there is a local businses rule requiring it then I would be
glad to help them enforce it (this can easily be done through editing of
our templates), but I'm not going to require every document used within
a single monolingual company to set the attribute ("just in case").